They were breathing love,
with the calmness of the night ocean.
Their feelings like free birds,
were guiling every boundary.
Beknown of everything but the fate of love,
feeling the rain of every emotion;
not taking the vows of world absurd,
reigning thoughts of the otherwise, coming secondary.
He had his own reasons,
that he didn’t let me know.
The trust he could have in me,
he could never stow.
I know him but never let him know,
He knows me but the level of depth
he has reached in me though.
He could bestow me with the truth
but chose to leave in chaos,
that’s the stand that I could never uncross. He anticipates me full of love, withering himself away from that art.
I understand him in my heart
but those unsaid rumblings work as dart.
The one who never came,
Beseeched my soul.
With a few unasked questions,
He thought he never made a foul.
I needed freedom,
Freedom, with him, to be bound.
An unquenched thirst,
Whose elixir I haven’t found.
Those feelings… The lovely feelings and the moment you realise that you have something more than just a friendship or liking for someone. It feels blissful !! But then dwells in nervousness and a hell lot of anxiety when you start thinking about what to do about your feelings and your mind bombards you with tons of questions and fears. First of all, you are just not capable of understanding the true nature of your feelings. Even when after a lot of insight, you do understand it, you are not capable of putting forward those feelings to that person. Sometimes, it feels like you are going to explode with that much pressure of keeping them to yourself. What to do at that exact moment?? Confess it!! Yes, confess your love or liking the very moment you realize it. I know some of you might be thinking that it’s downright silly and some might put a lot of thought into it regarding what it’s outcome could be.
But, did you ever think that it might be too late?? Yes, it can be. Here are some reasons for why confession of love is always going to end up in your favour:
- Maybe that person has the same feelings for you and he/she is just as nervous as you are and is over-thinking it like you. And if you confess it first, it is going to end up in your union.
- Maybe that person has no such feelings at the present moment but he/she may have if you put up some efforts and make them feel your love. Confession of love or liking is the straight and simple first step here.
- Maybe it will not end up in your union but still you will get rid of the extra-burden of unsaid feelings that are over-whelming you.
- It’s always beautiful to spread love. Even if they cannot reciprocate your feelings, they will feel good about it and will end up liking you more than before.
- You will have no regrets because at least, you tried. 🙂
But before confessing that be sure what kind of feelings they are. Whether it’s just attraction, liking, love or lust. Recognize your feelings first and confess only what you feel. No understatement. No exaggeration. Trust me, you will feel blissful in the end. ❤
You left me like I didn’t matter!!
You miss me like I do??
Whatever is confusing me,
is only because of you !!
You made me love, you made me wonder,
You made me shiver, like you were a thunder..!
You loved, you kissed
and then, you left me and missed !!
I tried and cried,
I gulped all my ego and pride !
You made me yours and then left me on my own,
and now you think you don’t deserve any frown??
My feelings were only for you,
but they are no more;
because you treated me
like a yet another score !!
I couldn’t lose you,
but I lost..
That feeling that you gave me,
made me frost !!
Only thing now I feel I have lost is,
to know how to trust..
Still, I have faith in love
and that I must !!