I am sorry if you stay in flight or fight mode and also think that it’s your fault. Just a friendly reminder that it’s not your fault and you also can feel safe. Just change the people around you and choose the right ones who can make you feel safe physically and mentally.
This post is just to thank everyone here who stays patient with me. Sometimes, I cannot interact via comments because I feel shut down due to personal reasons n find it difficult to talk to anyone. Sometimes, you all have to deal with my negative posts involving anguish described in anger n rage. My family as well has to deal with my furious nature. Although, it has reduced drastically in comparison to the last year but still I feel that nobody else than me deserves to deal with those vibes. The darkness should stay with the person to whom it belongs and be released too in a healthy way. I find writing and painting as the mediums to release the negativity that engulfs me, from which I am unable to release it though Art as I can only paint good stuff. It’s only through writing that I can release my worst of dark emotions, and it’s really very important for me to release anger, otherwise I get sick physically as well (fever n low immunity). So, I just want to thank you all (including my family, whom I apologised for my behaviour) for being there in my lows as well, and not only in the times I write something good having some good vibes in it, full of love and beauty. 💜💖
It’s a good feeling when people don’t know you anymore. They can’t take advantage of what they don’t know…..
(Originally posted on 3rd Jan, 2021)
I want to get lost in a place,
the best singers are the birds
The best frangrance is of flowers
The best flash light is the sunshine
The best food is a fruit..
(Published first on 21st april,2021)
Heart was talking relentlessly,
Mind made an espionage,
Love was stuck in the lips
Veins were boiling with lustful rage
A moment got snapped in the air, amidst
The ruthless mouth devoured my lips
An hour after hour after hour of canny surrender,
The whole room was filled with the fragrance of love n lust
and our bodies sweaty mist.
All rights are reserved the author of this blog. Kindly take explicit permission before using the words written.
For more content on various themes, you are welcome to follow the author’s accounts by clicking on the link icons below 🙂
Original publishing date: 14th june,2021)
My mobile notification just pinged me with an e-mail noyifying me that I have achieved 1000 followers mark on my website. To me, you all are a wonderful fellow writers community (rather than followers). Just two days ago I was thinking that I could never grow in blogging community. Negative thoughts had engulfed my mind. But thank goodness, I switched to a positive mindset and thought that I could enhance my writing and blogging skills. I am trying and will keep trying. I love to be and called a learner for life, and I hope that you all will stay connected and keep sharing your amazing writings.
When you turn a blind eye to negative and bad people and start connecting with the good ones, your life definitely starts getting better; no matter how small the change be, the change should be in a good direction.
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR BEING SO KIND AND POLITE TO ME AND FOR ALSO APPRECIATING MY WORK. THAT TRULY MEANS A LOT TO ME. 🙏❤
Stay happy and blessed, and keep giving a doze of your mind and heart through words. LOVE AND BLESSING 🙂❤
Surrender of words,
Absence of feelings,
Tsunami of thoughts,
Absurdity of reelings,
Am I depressed??
Lusting to wander in nature,
Thunder, sunshine, flora or fauna’s creature,
Need something for nothing to do,
Desiring workload as well some leisure’s curvature,
Am I anxious??
Not yet !
Sleeping dead is self-care,
Just forget the world exists,
Move into your dream n nightmare,
It repairs your wounds
It cleanses your mind
There are other ways as well
But it’s the most natural way to self-care.
(Original publishing date: 31st May,2021)
I want to tell you something about anxiety. Anxiety is stuck in my backbone like it’s my life force and I won’t deny that I have to make movements like a snake or twirk or get patted on my back to shirk off that energy, or I can’t live peacefully for even an hour. Either it acts up in holding me in a loop of doing everything too fast and then in eruption of cranky mood, or I can’t do anything because of it feeling paralysed with over-thinking.
Does anything new happens that creates anxiety?? Yes, sometimes. But sometimes, it’s our old energy stuck inside of us that demands release whereas sometimes, it’s our neural pattern that creates similar anxiety in similar situations we face in the present, and sometimes, it’s our thoughts for the future that invite that energy to the fore because we had suppressed those thoughts about the future in the past and now we have to face them.
So, what can we do about it??
1. MOVE: yeah..Move your body, baby. (😜) any way you can. Play, dance, exercise,etc.
2. WRITE/SPEAK: Write or speak whatever thoughts come to your mind. Just blurt them out. Journal/record audio. After some time, read or listen to them and analyse which thoughts are too repetitive and what are their reasons.
3. GET A MASSAGE: Get a good deep tissue massage to release all that tense energy from your body, so that you don’t have to move like a snake randomly while trying to sleep (😌).
4. HYDRATION/PROPER NUTRITION: Last but not the least, have enough of fluids intake. Eat less sugar and salt. Take your nutrition supplements. Eat balanced diet.
5. RELAX: I just mean DO. NOT. RUSH. about anything. Plan and act on it but do not rush feeling like nothing went right if one out of ten things that you planned to do within a specified time gets a little delayed (One of the main reasons of my anxiety 🙄). Don’t be a control freak even if you want to be the controller of your own life only.
6. LET YOURSELF HEAL: Generally, when you are healing from something (be it anything), anxiety acts up over and over again, no matter how much you have advanced in healing. It’s OK. Nothing is wrong with you, it’s quite normal. Give yourself time, healing is always a long journey, and do try to follow above-mentioned points.
Thank you for reading. ❤🙂