The perks of living with me include –
- learning how to detect a narcissist and how to expose, ignore, and cut ties from that bitch.
- How to give no shit to anyone’s opinion.
- How not to be biased on any basis.
- How to mind your business even while living in a joint family.
- How to cut ties with anyone without feeling guilty about it.
- How to love someone by body, mind, heart, and soul; and give your all to that person.
- How to be compassionate with everyone while having no guilt of calling an ugly bitch (ugly by mind and soul) an ugly bitch.
- How to stay abundant financially.
- How to be serious and witty and good humoured all at the same time.
- How to stay sane during depression, even when you feel like you have no hope to live.
- How to get things done (almost anything) seeming like you are doing them from many years, although you are new to doing them.
- How to be nice to strangers and still never feel connected to any of them. Complete detachment policy.