I don’t know who needs to hear this but the grass is still greener here and your envy n toxicity is not gonna change that. Grass stays abundantly green because of Karma- Intentions and actions combined. Watch yours or you will be left barren completely.
Read the points and tell me how much are they accurate. I have thought of them on my own based on observations. I may be wrong, but it’s just for fun. 🌞💖💜
The stability of my mind offends a few people to the core.
Do you ever see someone in your dream in the morning, his vibe so good and pure with you in that dream that your whole day is spent pretty smoothly thereafter??
You get on nerves of your haters even if you talk about love. They are energy vampires. They just want to suck the life out of you.
They bullshit on everything you think out loud or do.
They cannot see you being you.
They have no reason for hating you.
They just do.
Things my ex might have never told you:
1. I parallel park the car well.
2. He was not sapiosexual. He actually once said that he did not want this much intelligent girl like me for marriage.
3. I am quite spontaneous when it comes to dates. Wherever you want to go, I am ready to go there even in the middle of a cozy date.
4. I stay anxious for the first 5-10 minutes no matter how many times I have met you or how much comfortable I am with you.
5. I never told him ‘I love you’ in real, or say, face to face. [I have actually never said these words to any single person in real. Just couldn’t.]
6. Non-consensual foreplay doesn’t mean sex. Yup, I never did it. Doing only this much n this way was his definition of sex, not mine, it’s not even considered so generally. And yes, I didn’t even want to do that n he knew it. It was a mistake n there were deeper emotional reasons behind it related to someone else. I was not in love with my ex. I had moved on long before that.
7. I pay equally on dates.
8. I love to give gifts on special occasions.
9. I am too good at pampering my partner. (Sadly, which never got reciprocated).
10. I am a really (and I mean REALLY) good kisser.
11. His friends liked me. My friends never liked him.
12. He used to get more nervous than me while meeting me.
13. He could barely look into my eyes, seriously, never more than 2 seconds. I could see deception in his eyes easily sometimes. AND it was hella irritating to me when he couldn’t talk by maintaining eye contact for even a few seconds. It always hampered communication between us as I cannot talk without looking into someone’s eyes.
14. He was never loving or affectionate towards me. It was only one sided.
15. I tried to make him feel accountable for his wrongs n fought more than I did with anyone else.
16. He wanted to have sex with me, so that I could not be with someone, I fell in love with, after him. He knew about it. I had told him clearly about it. He just wanted to stay as the only one in my life even after treating me like the most worthless person of his life.
17. There was no love for him from my side after I told him that I had moved on (about 4 years ago).
18. We started off being good friends. And he ditched me even as a friend in the first 3 months of friendship only.
19. I am intimidating as fuck in real when I confront someone.
20. He had a lot of inferiority complexes soothing which I downplayed myself a lot and ended up boosting his ego a lot. He always underestimated my capabilities, I over-estimated many of his.
21. He was lowkey proud that I loved him and still made me feel worthless. PSYCHOPATH.
The point of sharing this is that if somebody’s ex tells you shit, you should confirm all that from that person unhesitantly. Why do you think that somebody becomes an Ex if they know someone really well n never lied??
Those who say that “one’s achievements mean nothing, it’s peace of mind that one should focus on” have no idea that peace of mind is a temporary thing being dependent upon many psychological and visceral reasons whereas tangible achievements stay forever and when taken in a positive light, they give peace of mind as well because one works really really hard for them. But nonetheless, people tend to degrade everything that they are incapable of doing or demean the things that others do and they don’t.
Actually, these days every single person who becomes famous or is a writer is seen as someone having all the wisdom of the world, whose words are spread as quotes everywhere and barely people are question those quotes. One should question them if they don’t make sense and one can explain one’s view-point as well.
If a psychopath has a crush on me, I am not the problem at all.
Psychopaths do have unattainable goals be it any person; it aggrandizes their fragile ego in case they succeed in getting that person and to get that high/reach that peak, they keep chasing that person hiding the agenda from everyone and even using their own so-called friends without even letting them know and those poor fellows innocently do everything on the whims of that psychopath.
I have strong intuition. Most of the times, as I have judged anyone, it has proved to be true with time and sometimes it has begun being obvious to others as well. So, definitely, my mind works really well, it’s only an envious psychopath who tries to twist things about n around me so that others find me as the problematic one.
Some women (the other party in case of a guy) be always thinking that they be winning in getting him, being completely oblivious to the fact that how relieving it has always been to me to get rid of such a nasty burden from my life. I have never competed with any such woman. I never compete in and for relationships. “The guy who is a psychopath, makes you feel once in a while like he gave himself (as a Trophy) to you, in a competition created by him, so that he can take advantage of you and the reason here is that he knows how weak you are mentally and how much you need validation even from a piece of shit like him. Thus, he keeps you tied to his little finger, pushing you n pulling your emotional strings, whenever he desires as he knows how weak you are who can dance to a tunes of his stupidity, over-cleverness n psychopathy. I may be exasperated for the fact that he be still hovering in my life directly or indirectly to influence my mind, either trying to connect back to me or just to get some attention (if not positive, then negative) or to spoil my life in any way so that he can win in his self-created one-sided competition. That exasperation which is actually due to the reason that he doesn’t get out of my life is portrayed to you that I want him but he is coming back to you, to make you look like the winner all the while thinking that you are a bloody foolish woman who is dancing to his whims n caprices or he may make you feel like his Queen/wife/love only for a short time (a very short time) until he gets another woman target or gets one back from the past who left him.”
If you feel like secretly competing with me about anything, you are just an inefficient coward,
Next time try declaring the competition openly to me right from the beginning.
Early birds get up early and catch the worm because they are afraid of the competitive spirit night owls have.