Why people find me too difficult to deal with:
1. I don’t get impressed with anything.
2. I don’t let anyone validate/control me.
3. I protect my boundaries like nothing else.
4. I am mostly on my own, about 99% of the times, and thus never afraid to live completely alone.
5. My mind catches their bullshit (if any) quicker than they can think of, although I don’t let them know about it longer they can think and I don’t fall into emotional trap as I am basically and generally an emotionally detached person.
And, this is healthy. This is way too healthy for confused and mentally unhealthy people that I get to know, and those who can maintain this level of these traits in their own personality do never or rarely find me difficult.
(2nd Aug, 2020)
Logic, Karma, Spirituality, Wisdom or consider anything else,
It says, you cannot compare my dynamic with my love to my dynamic to you because
First of all, no such feelings involved from my side nor I did misguide you in that sense ever,
Secondly, you have to put yourself in my place, not in his place for such a comparison, and none of your petty selves could ever have that much dedication for me as much as I have for him,
Thirdly, what he gave me in what times only I know n thus still respect him,
Fourthly, just stalking me n going into your fantasy land about me could take you a lifetime to actually initiate even a friendship n so it did,
And last but not the least, nobody gives a fuck to you here, actually you have even lost the respect from my side, so just get lost n impose yourself somewhere else with your stalking, gossipping, and cowardly and sick mindset. Your so-called reputed job doesn’t mean anything when you show this kind of sneaky character.
(PS- This is not for anyone whom I ever dated or have been in good friendship terms or have talked to consistently or ever cared about. This is for a completely different group that is a good show-off of achievements n yet could not maintain integrity in real.)