One of my favourite memories of childhood is, going for an exam on a rainy day.
Because of the following reasons:
1. Freshness of air and the smell of the earth on a rainy day just calms the anxiety to a great extent, and it used to do so back then as well.
2. Mess as well as joy it used to create amongst kids. More squeeling and screaming with joy than the usual. 😂
3. Cool breeze and cool weather makes me think better, and it used to back then as well.
4. No morning assembly. What a relief !! It means lesser physical movement and thus more energy stored that could be used in writing AND more time to revise last minute. Literally no mental distraction.
5. Rain usually makes me happy-happy right from my very childhood. 💃💃💃💃💃