Psychopaths and sociopaths usually think that the wholesome people can become the product of their distorted perception, and won’t act as the natural wholesome beings that they truly are. Mind you, such psychopaths live and die in their delusions and thoughts dissociated from reality only, so it’s almost next to impossible to change their thoughts about any wholesome person.
I have written this so that you can save your time and energy even if you want to protect the name of any of your near and dear one, or maybe of yourself, by not arguing and/or trying to ‘Change The Mind’ of any such psychopath.
1. Hide their real identity.
2. Instigate/provoke certain behavior in other person.
3. Try to confuse the other person.
4. Upon getting a reaction out of that other person due to that confusion created, call that person a psychopath.
5. Gossip about it to other people or make open accusations about the reactions.
If you fight well with the psychopath, you will be considered a psychopath; and if you get emotional, you will be sympathised with considering you weak mentally; and if you ignore, you will be instigated/provoked again after an interval of time and maybe in a different way.
Stay alert. If you won’t keep these things in your mind, it will be very easy for a psychopath or narcissist to manipulate you and/or people known to you. It’s very easy to be provoked but consider that the one who has hidden his identity is already a Coward, and who has gossipped or gathered others to discuss you or your reactions is Mentally Weak.