One of my favourite memories of childhood is, going for an exam on a rainy day.
Because of the following reasons:
1. Freshness of air and the smell of the earth on a rainy day just calms the anxiety to a great extent, and it used to do so back then as well.
2. Mess as well as joy it used to create amongst kids. More squeeling and screaming with joy than the usual. 😂
3. Cool breeze and cool weather makes me think better, and it used to back then as well.
4. No morning assembly. What a relief !! It means lesser physical movement and thus more energy stored that could be used in writing AND more time to revise last minute. Literally no mental distraction.
5. Rain usually makes me happy-happy right from my very childhood. 💃💃💃💃💃
One of my biggest problems n biggest blessings is that I never fit in, since my very childhood. I can be jovial n polite with all but I have never been involved in any group, be it in school, college or work; AND I love my life this way. I don’t feel like I am missing out on something by not getting involved with any kind of group, rather I feel good because I stay away from a lot of groupist biases, and mental and behavioural inhibitions.
As much as I am growing up or growing older, I am going back to my nature as it was in my childhood. You never know, when all that shit happens, whether you are becoming a different new person or just coming back home to yourself..
Painting in any form is when my soul truly speaks. I am not a fan of creating art intentionally. I just let the tools flow with my spirit and I am stunned to know that most of my artwork is so simple. I know my soul is pretty simple and peaceful; it’s just my personality which is too complex to understand, which usually reflects in my writings, and which most of the times, I do not even explain. It doesn’t mean I don’t know myself. I know myself inside out with all the intricacies related to almost every aspect of myself and my life known to me. It’s just that I don’t want to explain because I really don’t want people to know me completely, because I think that if they cannot understand me on a surface level, which I keep making clear over and over again with a lot of explanation, what’s the point in letting them swim through deeper waters??
Okay.. Back to the digital painting. Painting sky in different colours is one of my most favourite elements in painting, alongwith presence of a water body of any shape, kind, and size; even when my artwork is an abstract one, one may notice some kind of fluidity in it. Again, these two elements are those which I do not use intentionally, they just happen t0 be painted whenever I need peace of mind.