1. People really want to be different by copying your style.
2. Everybody pretends to love black colour until it’s someone’s skin.
3. They take your help till you can, if you want the energy reciprocated, you are selfish.
4. People want to be adults until it’s time to take responsibilities of adulthood, then they want to be kids again.
5. People love to take pictures of people because they love them but they cannot put enough pressure on their mind to remember them without any picture.
6. They criticize you for criticizing them but they won’t notice or correct the wrong they did that was criticized.
(Note: These quotes have the copyrights reserved by the author. Please do not copy. First published on 30th june, 2021)
When an outsider tries to be more important than a family member, you should make it very clear with your words or actions that they don’t mean shit in comparison to your close family member, no matter what and how your bond is with that outsider. You should not make a family member feel abandoned or alienated ever, you may be the only one that they look forward to for support. Outsiders really should know their limits.
(Originally posted on 10th Jan,2021)
Poetry is not a few words littering here and there making them look so fancy in a rhyme,
Poetry is inking your emotions’ blood on paper that your soul starts screaming and healing at the same time.
Did I say it out loud
Or didn’t I say it loud enough??
The question is not how you said it
Still the answer lies in what somebody heard in it.
You can pour your heart out for years-
Singing, rhyming, reciting poetry,
Making public displays of affection,
But the one who doesn’t want to feel it,
Will find it merely a noise to the ears.