I feel relaxed
You rule my mind..
Why am I feeling so obssessed lately
I have no reason to find..
“Laying under the moon
Hand in hand,
And next our tongues intertwined,
Soul getting desperate for a touch
To feel you, to feel me,
Blood rushing like a hot lava in the veins,
The night calls for a romantic rewind.”
(First published on: 29th june, 2021)
Parsimony on affection
Inattention to winsome love,
Bygone, a few years adieu,
We may carry the baggage
with memoirs of the lost time and youth
In which we could cherish the beauty of life
And conquer the world together
In unison, me and you.
(First published on 12th March, 2021)
Love will drift your mind to new places
Self-love will bring you to those places.
(Written on 2nd dec,2020)
Those colours all around
Are so crisp
I feel a rhyme
A hymn in my soul
Some notes of its beautiful silence
Rising and falling.
(Originally posted on 21st november,2020)
I can say this with full confidence that there are more than 15 people who have grave enmity and envy towards me for no reason else than I am being myself and pick myself up from anything that they never could do for themselves, people whom I don’t even consider existent now and whom I helped the time(s) when nobody else did and to whom I was kind to when nobody else was. But here lies the difference between low-vibing fake ones and high-vibing someone.
(From 31st march,2021)
1. People really want to be different by copying your style.
2. Everybody pretends to love black colour until it’s someone’s skin.
3. They take your help till you can, if you want the energy reciprocated, you are selfish.
4. People want to be adults until it’s time to take responsibilities of adults, then they want to be kids again.
5. People love to take pictures of people because they love them but they cannot put enough pressure on their mind to remember them without any picture.
6. They criticize you for criticizing them but they won’t notice or correct the wrong they did that was criticized.
(Note: These quotes have the copyrights reserved by the author. Please do not copy.)
And if we can make it together,
What’s making the gap so wide?