Why people find me too difficult to deal with:
1. I don’t get impressed with anything.
2. I don’t let anyone validate/control me.
3. I protect my boundaries like nothing else.
4. I am mostly on my own, about 99% of the times, and thus never afraid to live completely alone.
5. My mind catches their bullshit (if any) quicker than they can think of, although I don’t let them know about it longer they can think and I don’t fall into emotional trap as I am basically and generally an emotionally detached person.
And, this is healthy. This is way too healthy for confused and mentally unhealthy people that I get to know, and those who can maintain this level of these traits in their own personality do never or rarely find me difficult.
(2nd Aug, 2020)