#35 My Bestie

What are three objects you couldn’t live without?

Toothbrush, Soap, Tissue Paper.

I can live without almost any other thing.

#34 My Bestie

Do you believe in fate/destiny?

Yes, Wholeheartedly.

The reason being, the things and people I put all of my efforts into and for, respectively, didn’t work at all whereas some things worked out for me without moving a finger. Some things are just meant to be that way.

#33 My Bestie

What bores you?

1 PEEEEOPPPPPLE

2 Talking for more than 5 minutes(max.), chatting for more than 10 minutes (I have extended it to 10 minutes maximum in exceptional circumstances, otherwise 5 minutes max.)

3 Not doing anything for more than 2 hours (or I prefer to sleep). I feel so useless when I am not doing anything.

4 Listening to 2 people talking for more than 5 minutes.

5 Pretty much everything bores me, if continued for more than 2 days.

#32 My Bestie

Tell us about your favorite pair of shoes, and where they’ve taken you.

I have about 40+ pairs of heels, boots, and snickers, and honestly I don’t have any favt. from amongst them or say I can’t decide which are my most favt., although I wear 2-3 of them the most. I just let them all others rot in peace in shoe racks. 😌

PS- No set of shoes has taken me anywhere, I have taken them places. 😌

#31 My Bestie

Have you ever broken the law and didn’t get caught, if so how?

Yeah, I killed more than 100 people

with sarcasm

and never got caught

because nobody could find out whether it was my sarcasm or their misunderstanding about it.

πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

#30 My Bestie

If there was a biography about you, what would the title be?

Overcooked Nugget. 🀣

#28 My Bestie

Describe your most ideal day from begining to end.

As it has been asked about the ideal day, I am assuming that I can write about a dreamy day for me as it could be.

So, let’s start with the morning.. Oh, but I am lazy and cozy in the arms of my sweetheart under the sheets on a super comfy bed, having no desire to get out of this heavenly place-his arms.

After we are done being cozy that way, perhaps after making out as per our desire, without paying any heed to the time, we may decide to get out of the bed and get ready with comfy clothes.

Oh, did I say it’s going to be a spring season and the breeze is soft, slow, fresh and fragrant. After getting ready, going for a walk to the woods and inhaling the rawness and freshness of shrubs and listening to the chirping of the birds would feel great, and if there is a small waterfall, that would be a cherry on the cake.

Umm..Did I mention that we would be eating, while on the walk, fresh fruits and each-other? And when we are done eating (whatsoever), we may rest there and enjoy nature until evening.

Evening I want on a beach, where him and I are dressed well in a suit and gown, respectively. Champagne; slow dance; dinner, getting lost into each-other, every moment.

And then calling it a day in each-other’s arms, again, after a shower.

Well, that’s my ideal day.

(PS: This is not my honeymoon fantasy. Honeymoon is something I won’t even describe anything about as to what, where, how, and why. Shhhhh..Those days will remain secret..)

#27 My Bestie

What books do you want to read?

All the professional books, belonging to various professions. That’s my heartiest hearty desire. I want to gain knowledge of almost every profession.

I don’t like fiction until it’s very deep and romantic/erotic+mysterious. I don’t like self-help books, as reading articles online for the same thing comes quite handy. I don’t like story books with a lesson, that lame shit feels like wasting so much of precious time; as when I read a couple of such books I have had already learnt those lessons through experiences in my life by that time. Also, mostly you feel that you knew about those lessons or heard about them from others (even if they weren’t learnt through experience)..

#26 My Bestie

List five things you do for fun.

  1. Killing people in my head
  2. Imagining that I am a vampire
  3. Talking to animals
  4. Communicating with aliens
  5. Lying.

#25 My Bestie

What would you do if you won the lottery?

It depends on the amount of lottery and the corresponding deduction of tax, what I get. I may invest 90-95% of the remaining amount. The respective 10-5% I may donate and use, which literally depends on the amount of lottery I would win.

The amount of money I keep in cash and even for use via debit card is surprisingly low, so definitely not going to spend a penny on flaky stuff.

%d bloggers like this: