I am showing this out of context, but this is a rangoli I have had made once, on the occasion of Diwali (festival in India). Rangoli is an art which is made on any platform with powdered colours; usually is made in patterned designs but people can use their own creativity and create any image with colours. It was my second attempt at making rangoli, and I adorned it with lights. Just felt like sharing it over here. ❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖
HAPPY HOLI, EVERYONE. ❤
This day, the day of colours,
Make each-other the canvas of loving activity,
Paint others with love, joy and happiness,
But don’t leave yourself barren of that creativity.
(First Published on 29th March, 2021)
I can only see different elements symbolic of different things..
I didn’t think even once before painting it. It just came out like this.
Can you interpret what is it?? Any one element n its meaning?? I would love to know your idea about it.. ❤
The relation between you and me,
Is like these different colours,
Contrasting, and still
This is the flower digital painting that I created a few days ago. I love the contrasting colours in this painting.
I had created an art trick with this painting as well; to check that out, click on the link given below.
(Please do not use the picture without permission. Copyrights are reserved by me- Preetinder.)
(Original posting date: 27th June, 2021)
Colours brightened all over the sky
Make me wonder why
If life is limited
as it really is
Why darkness is so deep rooted.
(27th Nov, 2020)
Do you have strange attractions or obsessions for certain things/objects??
I have a few of them apart from the water bodies, mountains, sky and nature in general. Here is the list,
1. Different kinds of money notes- From Rupee one to any amount of any currency, I feel like having all kinds of notes.
2. Buttons– I just love fancy buttons; colourful, sparkling, glittery, smooth, coarse (I mean different textures). The more diverse, the better.
3. Gems, Crystals and stones- Almost all kinds of gems; more than that crystals and crystal crockery is love. Stones generally which can be found on the river bank or sea shore, having different textures and colours. Transparent ones are the most attractive. I don’t like sea-shells though (eewwww, why would you carry a part of an animal with you??).
4. Sparkles– The stationery glitters and sparkles. I guess many people love that.
5. Colours– Not on anything but powdered colours, as simple as that. The more diverse, the more brightly hued, the better.
6. Flowers and herbs– All kinds of flowers are lovely, red roses are my most favourite though. I want to have my own botanical garden having a varied amount of herbs and flowers in it.
7. Stationery products– Honestly, it’s hard to stop myself from buying a stationery product whenever I go to the market or anybody from my family goes to the market. How can I not like a beautiful eraser, pen, pencil or notebook?? I have had a lot of notebooks and I still have this obssession of using a new one for writing something new.
8. Schedulers– I love to manage time and I love to have a few different kinds of schedulers for all of my activities. They range from exercise and food to work and study, in terms of days,calculating everything in terms of hours,days, weeks n months. I am literally obssessed with planning, organising and managing time and energy.
9. Lights– Be them colourful or white, I just love lights and lighting instruments, from simplest ones like a lamp made of mud to the fanciest ones like a big chandelier full of crystals.
Couldn’t think of other obssessions yet.
Oh yeah..Obssessed with my partner, in case I have one. 😜
(First published on 15th June, 2020)
Those colours all around
Are so crisp
I feel a rhyme
A hymn in my soul
Some notes of its beautiful silence
Rising and falling.
(Originally posted on 21st november,2020)
I love the rainfall
And am more in love with the dew,
I love the fog
And am more in love with the snow falling new,
I love the full moon night
And am more in love with the sunset n sunrise’s breath-taking view,
I love red roses
And am more in love with flowers of every hue,
I love every tiny thing every big aspect of nature
Anything I don’t love in it, if any,
Are very few.
(Originally posted on 6th november,2020)
On Colourful Resting Stones
Let me know how did you find the digital art and its hues and concept..
Thank you for paying attention..
(Kindly do not copy the work or its CONCEPT. It’s called INTEGRITY.)
(Originally posted on 25th oct, 2021)