Do you have strange attractions or obsessions for certain things/objects??
I have a few of them apart from the water bodies, mountains, sky and nature in general. Here is the list,
1. Different kinds of money notes- From Rupee one to any amount of any currency, I feel like having all kinds of notes.
2. Buttons– I just love fancy buttons; colourful, sparkling, glittery, smooth, coarse (I mean different textures). The more diverse, the better.
3. Gems, Crystals and stones- Almost all kinds of gems; more than that crystals and crystal crockery is love. Stones generally which can be found on the river bank or sea shore, having different textures and colours. Transparent ones are the most attractive. I don’t like sea-shells though (eewwww, why would you carry a part of an animal with you??).
4. Sparkles– The stationery glitters and sparkles. I guess many people love that.
5. Colours– Not on anything but powdered colours, as simple as that. The more diverse, the more brightly hued, the better.
6. Flowers and herbs– All kinds of flowers are lovely, red roses are my most favourite though. I want to have my own botanical garden having a varied amount of herbs and flowers in it.
7. Stationery products– Honestly, it’s hard to stop myself from buying a stationery product whenever I go to the market or anybody from my family goes to the market. How can I not like a beautiful eraser, pen, pencil or notebook?? I have had a lot of notebooks and I still have this obssession of using a new one for writing something new.
8. Schedulers– I love to manage time and I love to have a few different kinds of schedulers for all of my activities. They range from exercise and food to work and study, in terms of days,calculating everything in terms of hours,days, weeks n months. I am literally obssessed with planning, organising and managing time and energy.
9. Lights– Be them colourful or white, I just love lights and lighting instruments, from simplest ones like a lamp made of mud to the fanciest ones like a big chandelier full of crystals.
Couldn’t think of other obssessions yet.
Oh yeah..Obssessed with my partner, in case I have one. 😜