I know you are empathetic and all but that’s the first reason why you should keep a good distance from toxic people. You have the tendency to soak in their bad energy and then you feel anxious about the mixed feelings you carry inside of you.
Do you ever feel that something is wrong ?? You don’t get it what it is but it is.. That gut feeling is there and you can’t explain the anxiety that comes with it.. You feel restless.. You shirk off that inner voice but it doesn’t stop.. And.. You literally can’t explain or point out what’s wrong.. Maybe it’s just gut feeling or something more..
This feeling is really growing stronger n stronger.. Not in a fearful way but kinda eating me up.. I can’t even explain what the hell it is.. despite nothing going wrong about n around me..
Susceptible to something..
Surrender of words,
Absence of feelings,
Tsunami of thoughts,
Absurdity of reelings,
Am I depressed??
Lusting to wander in nature,
Thunder, sunshine, flora or fauna’s creature,
Need something for nothing to do,
Desiring workload as well some leisure’s curvature,
Am I anxious??
Not yet !
Anxiety can be a stuck energy in body. How to tackle with it? (Personal experience)
I want to tell you something about anxiety. Anxiety is stuck in my backbone like it’s my life force and I won’t deny that I have to make movements like a snake or twirk or get patted on my back to shirk off that energy, or I can’t live peacefully for even an hour. Either it acts up in holding me in a loop of doing everything too fast and then in eruption of cranky mood, or I can’t do anything because of it feeling paralysed with over-thinking.
Does anything new happens that creates anxiety?? Yes, sometimes. But sometimes, it’s our old energy stuck inside of us that demands release whereas sometimes, it’s our neural pattern that creates similar anxiety in similar situations we face in the present, and sometimes, it’s our thoughts for the future that invite that energy to the fore because we had suppressed those thoughts about the future in the past and now we have to face them.
So, what can we do about it??
1. MOVE: yeah..Move your body, baby. (😜) any way you can. Play, dance, exercise,etc.
2. WRITE/SPEAK: Write or speak whatever thoughts come to your mind. Just blurt them out. Journal/record audio. After some time, read or listen to them and analyse which thoughts are too repetitive and what are their reasons.
3. GET A MASSAGE: Get a good deep tissue massage to release all that tense energy from your body, so that you don’t have to move like a snake randomly while trying to sleep (😌).
4. HYDRATION/PROPER NUTRITION: Last but not the least, have enough of fluids intake. Eat less sugar and salt. Take your nutrition supplements. Eat balanced diet.
5. RELAX: I just mean DO. NOT. RUSH. about anything. Plan and act on it but do not rush feeling like nothing went right if one out of ten things that you planned to do within a specified time gets a little delayed (One of the main reasons of my anxiety 🙄). Don’t be a control freak even if you want to be the controller of your own life only.
6. LET YOURSELF HEAL: Generally, when you are healing from something (be it anything), anxiety acts up over and over again, no matter how much you have advanced in healing. It’s OK. Nothing is wrong with you, it’s quite normal. Give yourself time, healing is always a long journey, and do try to follow above-mentioned points.
Thank you for reading. ❤🙂
Quotes (for you)..
In mood of writing a sad poem..
But for what??
Maybe you are just anxious..
Being sad is really not your aim..
Problem with good emotions.
My problem is that I may tell you that I love you and then would like to stay alone but when I would like to be with you I won’t even say a thing.
Some people cannot handle good emotions at first and I am one of them. It’s because they never or barely got to experience love. So, it feels over-whelming when they get to experience it.
Take the right stand, don’t get swayed.
You will always see a wrong doer/criminal/psycho doing something impressive right before and after doing something sneaky, so that nobody believes the victim or the consequences of the exposure of reality can be softened. It does not happen because the culprit has changed, it happens just to avoid the feelings of shame and punishment. It does not happen because the wrong was done in innocense, it happens because the culprit is clever and evil to put a veil on everything or anything wrong done to others.
Sorry for those who cannot see reality clearly,
Sorry for those who believe the glitters put over shit.
Softening up or having empathy for the culprit is indeed one of the ways to create injustice against the victim.
Keeping your eyes closed to the sickness will not vanish the sickness,
it always needs some medicine to be cured,
and unrecognized sickness can kill,
Both the sick one and many other innocent ones in the end if left uncured.
Heights of anxiety-Part 1
When in a video, they cut the centrally chocolate filled volcano cake on a small plate and the chocolate just reaches the edge of the plate,
Do they have any idea how much anxious it makes one feel??