Once upon a time I was this guy, living in a parallel universe, who wanted to live in another universe-in another world, And here I am, a human being, who still feels weird and awkward amongst other human beings.
This is one of a few quotes that really irritate me.
First of all, quotes are some statements made by different people based on their personal view-points, opinions, situations and life in general. Like one size does not fit all, one quotation cannot be true completely or suit all.
Secondly, quotations are mostly one-liners or a paragraph which are generally not backed up by an explanation on why they have been written, so, they create a lot of misunderstandings about their exact meaning. Like digit 6 can be read as 9 when inversed or when read by two people standing in opposite directions, the same goes with such quotations.
Thirdly, coming to this particular quotation, it is not even a quotation as such. It is just a line, from a novel which I am sure is beautifully written and, must have it’s backing in the novel itself. This quote actually refers to one’s potential in relationships. Here, the word ‘potential’ means how a person is thought to be behaving in the future by a person who has been seeking that first mentioned person as a partner considering his/her probable qualities to come to the fore in the expecting person’s view-point. It has not talked about the general potential of anybody as a person outside from the expectation of a relationship.
Fourthly, considering it even as an expected potential in a person about his/her qualities regarding relationship, it sounds a demeaning quote that says that one ‘has to date their reality’. Here, what if somebody does not even know one’s reality? What if one person’s own judgement is wrong about the outer world in general because of their internal biases? Be it in relationships or otherwise, if one person cannnot accept other’s flaws, then that person really does not deserve anyone to be with them when they themself show their own flaws. And, nobody is flawless.
Last but not the least, this line is actually meaning to reiterate to somebody that whom they like actually currently does not deserve them and that person should not let his/her good view-point about that person over-power what that person is actually showing them (which can actually be bad traits).
I get irritated with quotes because of their incapacity to make things clear due to lack of explanation, desire to create more of confusions, and still pressing them upon others as something of eternal value.
(1st March, 2020)
Do you have strange attractions or obsessions for certain things/objects??
I have a few of them apart from the water bodies, mountains, sky and nature in general. Here is the list,
1. Different kinds of money notes- From Rupee one to any amount of any currency, I feel like having all kinds of notes.
2. Buttons– I just love fancy buttons; colourful, sparkling, glittery, smooth, coarse (I mean different textures). The more diverse, the better.
3. Gems, Crystals and stones- Almost all kinds of gems; more than that crystals and crystal crockery is love. Stones generally which can be found on the river bank or sea shore, having different textures and colours. Transparent ones are the most attractive. I don’t like sea-shells though (eewwww, why would you carry a part of an animal with you??).
4. Sparkles– The stationery glitters and sparkles. I guess many people love that.
5. Colours– Not on anything but powdered colours, as simple as that. The more diverse, the more brightly hued, the better.
6. Flowers and herbs– All kinds of flowers are lovely, red roses are my most favourite though. I want to have my own botanical garden having a varied amount of herbs and flowers in it.
7. Stationery products– Honestly, it’s hard to stop myself from buying a stationery product whenever I go to the market or anybody from my family goes to the market. How can I not like a beautiful eraser, pen, pencil or notebook?? I have had a lot of notebooks and I still have this obssession of using a new one for writing something new.
8. Schedulers– I love to manage time and I love to have a few different kinds of schedulers for all of my activities. They range from exercise and food to work and study, in terms of days,calculating everything in terms of hours,days, weeks n months. I am literally obssessed with planning, organising and managing time and energy.
9. Lights– Be them colourful or white, I just love lights and lighting instruments, from simplest ones like a lamp made of mud to the fanciest ones like a big chandelier full of crystals.
Couldn’t think of other obssessions yet.
Oh yeah..Obssessed with my partner, in case I have one. 😜
(First published on 15th June, 2020)
A lone wolf is my spirit’s drive,
Embracing my wilderness,
Claiming my authenticity,
Silent, calm and compost and scarcely seething angry,
Working all alone,
I am sure some day I will meet the one,
Honest, righteous and success hungry,
Whose frequency matches with my vibe,
I will meet the one from my own soul tribe.
(First published on 5th March, 2020)
I can say this with full confidence that there are more than 15 people who have grave enmity and envy towards me for no reason else than I am being myself and pick myself up from anything that they never could do for themselves, people whom I don’t even consider existent now and whom I helped the time(s) when nobody else did and to whom I was kind to when nobody else was. But here lies the difference between low-vibing fake ones and high-vibing someone.
(From 31st march,2021)
I don’t keep on stalking anyone
Unlike these dumb women do,
When my intuition hits me hard that something is going wrong
Only then I try to find the cue.
It’s good to be co-operative,
But not that much that you turn your back towards your enemies or haters as an invitation to them to stab you,
Even if it’s just a filthy talk,
You never know who hates you and for what reasons,
thus once you notice any red flag,
I hope you don’t try to turn it into a white flag of peace,
Or try to be a dove in front of a hawk.
Is it necessary that you can have only one spirit animal??
Isn’t it possible that you carry a diversity of animals in you based on how many times you have re-incarnated??
Apart from re-incarnation, you still share DNA similarities with a lot of species, does not DNA affect the spirit? If it does, then do not you carry the spirit of all those animals??
You carry various emotions at the same time with a dominance of a couple of them at a particular time which may mostly be denoted by a particular animal but does it really mean that you cannot be something else unconsciously??
“And now begins the game of Triangulation.”
I was wrong to call a pure narcissist a toxic empath when I can see clearly all the aspects of narcissism in the same person. Triangulation means comparing two people in which the one who is praised is used by the narcissist to demean the other person when that ‘other person’ does not adhere to the stupidity, toxicity and malicious behaviour or demands of the narcissist. This is done to lower the self-confidence of one of two people compared. You will mostly see a narcissist jumping from one person to another, praising highly one person one day and when that same person gets to know about the narcissist’s malice and call out about it or expose that behaviour, then that person is met with the Tactic of Triangulation.
A part of me feels guilty for being this much privileged,
A part of me really grateful for the same,
A part of me wants to be of immense service to others,
A part of me too emotional
In search of love fulfilment,
digging all the parts’ grave.