Empathy is not synonymous to love. When you see somebody vibing low, you will feel low. But it does not mean that it’s because of love. It’s just your nature. Stop soaking other people’s vibes.
HAPPY HOLI, EVERYONE. ❤
This day, the day of colours,
Make each-other the canvas of loving activity,
Paint others with love, joy and happiness,
But don’t leave yourself barren of that creativity.
(First Published on 29th March, 2021)
Don’t go back to your old ways,
Try to get out of that mud,
There is love and light for you to grow,
You are still an about to bloom bud,
Hands folded, head held high,
You have to forget your heart’s cry,
When something and someone is pure,
It is rewarded for sure,
Let the times be obscure,
You have to hear past the tumultous,
The sound of nature,
It bestows the real things the strength to endure;
Even if your heart is breaking into a billion pieces,
Just let the rivers of pain flow,
Because days and nights keep shifting,
But always after the darkness,
We feel the sunrise’s glow.
(First published on 17th Jan, 2020)
This is one of a few quotes that really irritate me.
First of all, quotes are some statements made by different people based on their personal view-points, opinions, situations and life in general. Like one size does not fit all, one quotation cannot be true completely or suit all.
Secondly, quotations are mostly one-liners or a paragraph which are generally not backed up by an explanation on why they have been written, so, they create a lot of misunderstandings about their exact meaning. Like digit 6 can be read as 9 when inversed or when read by two people standing in opposite directions, the same goes with such quotations.
Thirdly, coming to this particular quotation, it is not even a quotation as such. It is just a line, from a novel which I am sure is beautifully written and, must have it’s backing in the novel itself. This quote actually refers to one’s potential in relationships. Here, the word ‘potential’ means how a person is thought to be behaving in the future by a person who has been seeking that first mentioned person as a partner considering his/her probable qualities to come to the fore in the expecting person’s view-point. It has not talked about the general potential of anybody as a person outside from the expectation of a relationship.
Fourthly, considering it even as an expected potential in a person about his/her qualities regarding relationship, it sounds a demeaning quote that says that one ‘has to date their reality’. Here, what if somebody does not even know one’s reality? What if one person’s own judgement is wrong about the outer world in general because of their internal biases? Be it in relationships or otherwise, if one person cannnot accept other’s flaws, then that person really does not deserve anyone to be with them when they themself show their own flaws. And, nobody is flawless.
Last but not the least, this line is actually meaning to reiterate to somebody that whom they like actually currently does not deserve them and that person should not let his/her good view-point about that person over-power what that person is actually showing them (which can actually be bad traits).
I get irritated with quotes because of their incapacity to make things clear due to lack of explanation, desire to create more of confusions, and still pressing them upon others as something of eternal value.
(1st March, 2020)
I need to talk to silence,
Break the winds,
And colour the whole ocean red.
(26th April, 2020)
Why people find me too difficult to deal with:
1. I don’t get impressed with anything.
2. I don’t let anyone validate/control me.
3. I protect my boundaries like nothing else.
4. I am mostly on my own, about 99% of the times, and thus never afraid to live completely alone.
5. My mind catches their bullshit (if any) quicker than they can think of, although I don’t let them know about it longer they can think and I don’t fall into emotional trap as I am basically and generally an emotionally detached person.
And, this is healthy. This is way too healthy for confused and mentally unhealthy people that I get to know, and those who can maintain this level of these traits in their own personality do never or rarely find me difficult.
(2nd Aug, 2020)
Why don’t I only observe where the other person goes and just go with the flow??
1. I do observe. I have observed a lot more than anyone can imagine and by the time other people think that I need to start observing, I have already observed enough and even concluded what’s happening and what would happen. I am not only intuitive psychically, I observe patterns much better than that.
2. If I will only keep on observing, then I will give my power to the other person to take the decision for me.
3. When I have concluded something based on observation and intuition and I am still not taking action based on that, both of them will prove to be futile; and I will always take the right action based on my principles, not based on what other people try to show me on surface level. I am almost immune to manipulation of any kind.
4. I want to save the other person and myself from wasting time and energy and just want to come to the point and set things straight for the future. I am mostly future oriented.
5. I don’t like to go with the flow. Only dead fish go with the flow. And I think that the universe has created me like this for a reason, and the reason can be to create the flow for myself and others. If everyone will be indecisive and keep on thinking about going with the flow, then even the universe will lose its mind (😂) that nobody does anything on their own. If I can do something, why would I put it in other people’s hands?
Hi fellow bloggers,
Today I want to talk about my weight loss journey that happened in 2013. Directly coming to the point, I lost about 57 kg weight most of which was fat (yup, lost fat, not only water weight) and reduced weight from about 114 kg n some grams over that to exactly 57 kg. I would be lying if I say it was easy. And I gained about 10 kg in 2014 again due to depression n its resultant unhealthy eating habits. But reduced that weight again in about a month.
After that as well, I kept on gaining n losing weight of about 10-15 kg at different times. During the whole journey n every time I made a lot of research on what works n what doesn’t in terms of nutrition, exercise and hormonal balance-imbalance. By now, I can easily tell what causes fat/weight gain and it would remain until what time n how it can be shed.
I will share all of my experience and knowledge regarding the same on my other website www.yourchoicestlifestyle.com . Please follow that website if you are interested in knowing detail oriented plans and intricacies of weight loss n fitness. I assure you that you won’t be disapponted. I will be sharing the links of those blogs here om this website as well. Just in case you and/or any of your loved one needs to know about the experience of a really experienced person who experimented different things on herself for weight loss, share it with them. I will be sharing the upcoming related blogs on this website as well, but that would be occasional. So, please please follow that website n switch on the notifications or make the loved one who needs it, know about it.
Thank you by heart. 💜💖💫
Read this gem of a blog. I am sure it will help you if you have gone through bullying n it’s still continuing and don’t know what to do about it.. 🙂
The nature sent it to make them learn the lesson of equality,
They exaggerated disparity even the more,
Where the rich are enjoying their filthy riches,
The poor are facing more misery,
They are not deemed more than a score,
No matter what lesson nature brings,
Human race always ditches.
(First published on 30th March, 2020)